Tuesday 20 January 2009

Rumours

I've been having great fun with the various guesses as to what I am up to at the moment. 

But I am very sad to say that the truth has finally come out, and I am truly gutted that it has only taken a short week and a half for everyone to get to the bottom of it. I need to make sure I keep my mouth shut obviously..

Yes, I have landed a part in Eastenders.

You know how I've continued to say that it will be a couple of months before I can let everyone know what I'm up to? 

Well this is because Eastenders is a couple of months ahead on the television compared to what is actually being filmed, so my story line won't appear for a few months.

Gutted that its out though.

Around this I am of course still doing the odd bit of tech consultancy!

David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home