Wednesday 14 January 2009

End of the first day

Well, its the end of the first day of new starts, and thanks to the kind help of my friends I'm not working from the hell that is Starbucks and suffering from an overdose of machiatto, skinny latte hell.

However, suddenly being back at square one with just a laptop, broadband dongle and your own thoughts has been a very sobering experience.

Not to say that it isn't massively exciting but, I'm not sure that everything has fully sunk in. Three and a half years is now behind me, and the support network that is Unit isn't around. How the hell am I going to remember what meeting I'm supposed to be at next?!

Let alone who it's with.

Thanks for all the messages of support - they mean a lot.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home